If you’re an introvert:
- You deserve to simply be who you really are and live life your own way.
- You need to be who you really are and live life your own way to be healthy and happy.
Let’s face it, though: This is far easier said than done.
Your introversion influences your whole life, after all: your relationships (especially your relationships!), your career, your health, your leisure … virtually anything you can think of.
Meantime, society is constantly pressuring you to be an extrovert.
So if you’re frustrated or discouraged or confused (or all of the above and more!) at times, I understand.
And you’re not alone.
Maybe you just need a little guidance and encouragement right now — tailored, one-on-one help from someone who has walked in your introverted shoes.
If so, I’m your guy.
Personal Coaching for Introverts
In a Personal Coaching for Introverts session, we will tackle your specific challenges — and identify your many strengths and opportunities — when it comes to being an introvert.
Maybe you just want to feel better in your job. Maybe you want your spouse to understand you better. Maybe you want your kids to understand why you need space and time to breathe once in a while.
Or maybe it’s your boss/co-worker or your spouse or your kid who’s the introvert! — and you just want to understand them better.
A Personal Coaching for Introverts session is just the ticket.
How It Works
Personal Coaching for Introverts is refreshingly:
- Under your control, and
You’ll follow three simple steps to get the help you need:
- Contact me to set up a Personal Coaching for Introverts session (which we’ll have via Zoom, by the way).
- During your session, we will talk for up to 90 minutes about your specific issue(s). I’ll have many tips and ideas for you right then and there. I’ll email you even more within 24 hours of our session ending — after I (in true introvert style!) have had more time to think about what we’ve discussed.
- You then apply the ideas we’ve discussed — and see positive change(s)!
The cost for the coaching session and follow-up email is $149, to be paid after our session, not before.
And here’s a unique insurance policy for you:
When all is said and done, if you honestly feel like the work we’ve done together isn’t worth your $149, then don’t pay me. Seriously.
I’ll make sure it is, though. You’ll see.
So contact me now to set up a Personal Coaching for Introverts session — and start living life your own way!